Re: [SCA-JML] SCA Census (why you should fill it out if you haven't...)

  • JL Badgley
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 1, 2010
      On Mon, Aug 2, 2010 at 12:13 PM, Solveig Throndardottir
      <nostrand@...> wrote:
      > Ii dono!
      >
      > Greetins from Solveig! Your note was the first I had heard about this
      > survey. Anyway, grump grump, it didn't ask me anything about
      > geographical or temporal scope.

      No, you would have to add that into the comments on the SCA in general
      or on the SCA corporate policies (or find what you feel to be another
      appropriate category). If there are enough write-ins about it,
      perhaps it will become more prevalent and issue.

      Also, there were things on a temporal scale about general
      broadness--not specifics, but the question of whether or not you enjoy
      the fact that a 9th century Scandanavian can sit down with a 16th
      century Italian (or something like that... I don't recall the exact
      wording).

      Of course, they also didn't have Thailand down as a country I could
      tell them I'm writing from.