Re: [SCA-JML] help finding brocade fabric?

  • Ellen Badgley
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 27, 2010
      I believe this site is the retail version of the one that Lady Edwinna
      posted, in case that's necessary for whatever reason:

      http://www.thaisilks.com/product_info.php?cPath=1_12&products_id=303&osCsid=d6luuq6kvgctucif9gvuqraq74

      I'm not seeing a silver-on-black Greek Key design, but they do have
      black on black.

      - Abe Akirakeiko