Re: East Asian Classes at Pennsic

  • yamamura_kitsune
    Message 1 of 18 , Jul 23, 2010
      Greetings Solveig,

      Not a problem, I thought it best to inform you and anyone else that may have intended on attending this class. I'm not sure what mishap may have happened, but that is the date I was given. It is unfortunate that you won't be able to attend; I don't believe we've had the opportunity to be formally introduced even though we've spoke on several occasions via email.

      I only have the one formal class but we will be using the games, which I'm presenting in class, during Tengusanji's Bon Festival. If you can make it, I would gladly discuss the class informally then.

      I will post details about the event separately to the list.

      Kashiko,
      Yamamura Kitsune
      Aruki Miko of the Known World
      yamamura.kitsune@...