East Asian Classes at Pennsic

  • hector baez
    Message 1 of 18 , Jul 17 6:55 AM
      Can anyone show up and take the classes as long as there is an opening
      or do we have to pre-reg for them and where do we pre-reg?

      regards

      Ector
      Message 2 of 18 , Jul 17 10:12 AM

        > Can anyone show up and take the classes as long as there is an opening
        > or do we have to pre-reg for them and where do we pre-reg?

        Pennsic classes are pretty much on a first-come first-served basis.

      • yamamura_kitsune
        Message 3 of 18 , Jul 23 2:34 AM
          Greetings Solveig,

          Not a problem, I thought it best to inform you and anyone else that may have intended on attending this class. I'm not sure what mishap may have happened, but that is the date I was given. It is unfortunate that you won't be able to attend; I don't believe we've had the opportunity to be formally introduced even though we've spoke on several occasions via email.

          I only have the one formal class but we will be using the games, which I'm presenting in class, during Tengusanji's Bon Festival. If you can make it, I would gladly discuss the class informally then.

          I will post details about the event separately to the list.

          Kashiko,
          Yamamura Kitsune
          Aruki Miko of the Known World
          yamamura.kitsune@...