Any suggestions? maybe some of you can help

  • Maximo Marchionni
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 30, 2010
      Good morning, My name Maximo and I live in Argentine, I usually forge
      swords in the old fashion way, made some Yumi bows and that type of things.
      One friend is trying to track down Omori Shinano no Kami Yorinao,
      c.a.1619. He know of one that was the forth ruler of the Takayama
      Castle and a member of the Kanemori clan.
      He recently discovered this information:

      Yorinao was the adopted son of Sakakibara Yasumasa, one of Tokugawa
      Ieyasu's shi-tenno.

      Same guy? Different guy? Any suggestions to better conclude his quest?

      Thank you to you all.
      Máximo

      *Maximo D. Marchionni*
      Maximo@... <mailto:maximo@...>