Re: Japanese Demo @ Pennsic

  • ErinK
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 23, 2010
      I believe we are still looking for teachers/demos. A bunch of Clan Yama Kaminari people are interested in helping but not all of us have mad skills ... (and, as usual, some with mad skills are unavailable for Pennsic this year).

      I think the focus is supposed to be more on demos and a "drop-in" situation rather than like a formal class.

      Please get in touch with Solveig-sensei if you have a demo to offer. I also can help out if you have some ideas but are not sure what would be appropriate - I've been involved a bit in the planning too.

      ERIN