Re: [SCA-JML] Rapier Katana

  • Jamie Shirley
    Message 1 of 3 , May 16, 2010
      Two quick questions for you, A) what kingdom are you in? and B) will you be at the MK spring crown?
      Fuyutsukime Hattori

      Half the world is composed of people who have something to say and can't and the other half who have nothing to say and keep on saying it.
      - Robert Frost

        >A) what kingdom are you in? and B) will you be at the MK spring crown?

        I am in Meridies and the next event I am going to is Border Raids the last weekend of June in Elizabethtown, KY