Rapier Katana

  • Bryant Richards
    Message 1 of 3 , May 16, 2010
      Thought I would share my new Katana Rapier with everyone. Bought the sword from: www.jamesthejust.com, bought the unwrapped version. I did the wrapping myself and add Menuki to the handle.

      http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=431731&id=563410365&l=893e49430a

      In Honor and Service,
      Uesugi no Ryujuichiro Uchiyasu
      House Chiburi

    • Jamie Shirley
      Message 2 of 3 , May 16, 2010
        Two quick questions for you, A) what kingdom are you in? and B) will you be at the MK spring crown?
        Fuyutsukime Hattori

        Half the world is composed of people who have something to say and can't and the other half who have nothing to say and keep on saying it.
        - Robert Frost

          >A) what kingdom are you in? and B) will you be at the MK spring crown?

          I am in Meridies and the next event I am going to is Border Raids the last weekend of June in Elizabethtown, KY