RE: [SCA-JML] FW: Motivational Posters

  • KATYA GILLEY
    Message 1 of 4 , May 9, 2010
      My Sincerest apologize.I meant no disrespect to anyone or any Culture.I miss labeled a message and sent it out to sca- jml by mistake. It would bring great dishonor to myself and my household to offend anyone,please forgive and know it shall not occur again.
      Noriyama Ono Doken
      aka Katya

      RAIN OR SUNSHINE IS OF NO MATTER,THEIR HONOR IS GREATER THAN THEIR MOOD.

      WECK UP TO THEES!!!

      To: sca-jml@yahoogroups.com
      From: onesoni@...
      Date: Sun, 9 May 2010 19:30:31 -0700
      Subject: Re: [SCA-JML] FW: Motivational Posters

      You've been a member sense 2005. Surly you don't think this is some kind of Japanese subversive group? I know the Japanese can be a little wild but they had less of a fighting force available to invade the United States, then we troops in Japan today. And I'm not sure how any of this relates to a Japanese persona in the SCA.

      Message 2 of 4 , May 10, 2010
        Please excuse. I do not understand any controversy here. I was unable to see this poster in question. Others apparantly were. This, however, is really irrelevant. Are individuals not allowed to express their personal views here? I have seen much of this in the past. Granted, it has largely been involving period and cultural topics, but occasionally, I have seen personal viewpoints expressed. Why the difficulty now?

        Katya, I would like to see the poster you mentioned, but there was no link that came to me. Would you be kind enough to send it to me, personally? I would be most appreciative, and I promise, I will not take offense at your expressed opinion (especially since I am very much an advocate of the right to bear arms).

        With many thanks,

        Lord Padruig McTavish,
        Bard of Arrows' Flight

        Dr. Raymond Zentz

        It is better to die a free man, than to live, a slave.

        From: onesoni@...
        Date: Sun, 9 May 2010 19:30:31 -0700