Thanks!

  • sekinakagawa@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 28, 2010
      Noble cousins,
      Thanks for all the subjections, I will take them all in consideration. If
      I am not able to get the one game going, then we most likely will play
      kemari or toko.

      Humbly,
      -Sukeie

      By the way, the reason I have not advertised the event here is because I
      know that most of you can not make the trip as you are on the other side of
      the Known World. But I would be honor to meet you if you could. Perhaps
      someday when my little ones are not so little we'll travel to An Tir/West,
      Estrella, Gulf War or Pennsic.

      To ask a question may be a moments' shame,
      But not to ask and remain ignorant, is a life long shame.