Re: [SCA-JML] "Only 1"? How sweet it *would be*!

  • Barbara Nostrand
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 23, 2000

      The Japanese LOVE holidays and festivals. ca. 1988 they were importing
      American thanksgiving. I understand that they have since imported
      halloween as well. Then there was this company American Independence
      Day Celebration cooked up by this recently arrived sansei from California
      and a bunch of the young Japanese engineers. The Japanese engineers
      loved it of course. It had the necessary ingredients for a successful
      Japanese Summer party. Munchies, beer and fireworks. What else is needed?
      Just an excuse of course, and American Independence day works just fine.

      | techie.com, msn.com |