Re: [SCA-JML] Stealth warmth - my successful experiment with polarfleece

  • Jeanel Walker
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 14, 2010
      We have a lady here that makes these coats that look quite Mongolian out of flees on the inside and a jean materiel or heavy cotton on the outside. any one who see one wants one. she then puts three to four rows of trim going from top to bottom to hide the extra seems it makes it look very eastern.
      there called Daphne coats cause her name is Daphne of Colchester. if you want i can get her to send you the dimensions and layout for it. And we live down here on the gulf coast =) giggle and it do get cold.

      Jeanel Walker aka Eilionora "Takaatsu" of Kisimull