yahoo attack

  • richard johnson
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 12, 2010
      Both I and a friend had our yahoo accounts hacked today.

      If you get a message regarding this. do NOT respond to the e-mail.

      Instead, go directly to the yahoo-groups website and try to enter your
      password.
      If it does not work, you have been hacked.

      Immediatly, follow the prompts for your password and click on the
      'compromised' icon then reset your password.

      My friend told me this today... it seems that 'she' sent her sister a lot os
      sex-related e-mails from her yahoo acct.
      so hurry with this before it happens to you as frankly, they may have
      accessed my address list from yahoo.

      --
      Rick Johnson
      http://Rick-Johnson.webs.com