Re: Looking for a SCA legal Momanari helm

    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 7, 2010
      --- In sca-jml@yahoogroups.com, "majora120690" <majora120690@...> wrote:

      > Does anyone know of a armorer that makes the SCA legal Japanese Momanari Helm? Black Hydra armory use to make them but they are not on the web anymore.

      Yes they are: http://www.blackhydraarmouries.com/Base/myhome.htm

    • Charles Dodge
      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 7, 2010
        Unfortunately Mykaru won't be making anymore SCA Heavy helms after he finishes his current queue, about 4/5 more I believe. If you want a Mykaru helm try searching Armour Archives and other online sources. Otherwise, Ruthardis at Two Ravens is coming along nicely in making Japanese Helms.

        Nakos

        Message 3 of 8 , Apr 7, 2010
          --- In sca-jml@yahoogroups.com, Charles Dodge <greek_nakos@...> wrote:

          > Unfortunately Mykaru won't be making anymore SCA Heavy helms after he finishes his current queue, about 4/5 more I believe.

          What a pity! He does lovely work.

          Saionji no Hanae
          Gushing Fangirl