RE: [SCA-JML] Looking for a SCA legal Momanari helm

  • Shefferly, Charles
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 7, 2010
      You can try here

      http://www.tworavensarmoury.com/

      ________________________________

      From: sca-jml@yahoogroups.com [mailto:sca-jml@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf
      Of majora120690
      Sent: Wednesday, April 07, 2010 1:53 PM
      To: sca-jml@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [SCA-JML] Looking for a SCA legal Momanari helm

      Does anyone know of a armorer that makes the SCA legal Japanese Momanari
      Helm? Black Hydra armory use to make them but they are not on the web
      anymore.

      Thank you.

      **********************
      ** LEGAL DISCLAIMER **
      **********************

      This E-mail message and any attachments may contain
      legally privileged, confidential or proprietary
      information. If you are not the intended recipient(s),
      or the employee or agent responsible for delivery of
      this message to the intended recipient(s), you are
      hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution
      or copying of this E-mail message is strictly
      prohibited. If you have received this message in
      error, please immediately notify the sender and
      delete this E-mail message from your computer.

    • Shefferly, Charles
      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 7, 2010
        I know Marco made rapier helms. I didn't know he has branched out to SCA
        heavy helms

        ________________________________

        Message 3 of 8 , Apr 7, 2010
          I thought he started off making heavy helms? (chuckle) I wll have to find out.

          ____________ _________ _________ __

          Does anyone know of a armorer that makes the SCA legal Japanese Momanari
          Helm? Black Hydra armory use to make them but they are not on the web
          anymore.

          Thank you.

          ************ ********* *
          ** LEGAL DISCLAIMER **
          ************ ********* *

          Message 4 of 8 , Apr 7, 2010
            --- In sca-jml@yahoogroups.com, "majora120690" <majora120690@...> wrote:

            > Does anyone know of a armorer that makes the SCA legal Japanese Momanari Helm? Black Hydra armory use to make them but they are not on the web anymore.

            Yes they are: http://www.blackhydraarmouries.com/Base/myhome.htm

          • Charles Dodge
            Message 5 of 8 , Apr 7, 2010
              Unfortunately Mykaru won't be making anymore SCA Heavy helms after he finishes his current queue, about 4/5 more I believe. If you want a Mykaru helm try searching Armour Archives and other online sources. Otherwise, Ruthardis at Two Ravens is coming along nicely in making Japanese Helms.

              Nakos

              Message 6 of 8 , Apr 7, 2010
                --- In sca-jml@yahoogroups.com, Charles Dodge <greek_nakos@...> wrote:

                > Unfortunately Mykaru won't be making anymore SCA Heavy helms after he finishes his current queue, about 4/5 more I believe.

                What a pity! He does lovely work.

                Saionji no Hanae
                Gushing Fangirl