Re: [SCA-JML] Re: Japanese persona history question

  • Elaine Koogler
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 6, 2010
      I know that Master Edward of Effingham (Hiraizumi Tôrokurô Tadanobu) was
      Laureled in the Midrealm some years back and I received my Laurel
      partially for Japanese research in 2001. I am not aware of any other
      Laurels in this area in Atlantia.

      Kiri

      --
      "/It is only with the heart /that one can see clearly; what is essential
      is invisible to the eye."

    • Deb Strub
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 6, 2010
        I was laurelled in 1994 in An Tir and have been a Japanese persona for
        nearly all of my 30+ years in the SCA. Does this help?

        YIS,

        Murakami Tsuruko

        Barony of Dragon's Laire

        Kingdom of An Tir

        _____

        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 7, 2010
          Yes, thank you; all responses are appreciated.

          Rowen