Re: [SCA-JML] Re: Did the Japanese knit?

  • JL Badgley
    Message 1 of 28 , Mar 15 10:03 AM
      Found this online about knitting in Asia (at least in China), which
      really kind of surprised me in that they specifically claim it didn't
      come in until the 19th or 20th century.

      http://knittingkninja.com/category/knitting-history/

      Kind of surprising; I would have thought at least some nalbinding,
      etc. might have made its way into the trade routes.