Re: [SCA-JML] Re: Names for a Japanese female persona.

  • Jeanel Walker
    Message 1 of 12 , Mar 15, 2010
      ohhh. mmmm

      sigh!!!!

      --- On Mon, 3/15/10, Anthony Bryant <ajbryant@...> wrote:

      From: Anthony Bryant <ajbryant@...>
      Subject: Re: [SCA-JML] Re: Names for a Japanese female persona.
      To: sca-jml@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Monday, March 15, 2010, 7:29 AM

      On Mar 15, 2010, at 7:20 AM, Jeanel Walker wrote:

      > I got it from this page 12th name down in the n's

      > http://www.panix com/~gabriel/ public-bin/ showfinal. cgi/1330. txt

      I think you missed something. Those are all men's names,

      Message 2 of 12 , Mar 15, 2010

        Greetings from Solveigi!
        > I got it from this page 12th name down in the n's
        > http://www.panix.com/~gabriel/public-bin/showfinal.cgi/1330.txt
        That is a list of nanori which are typically formal names adopted by
        men when they reach the age of maturity.

      • Jeanel Walker
        Message 3 of 12 , Mar 15, 2010
          pout...why is it I love the male name but not the female ones.
          ok back to the drawing board.
          thank you

          Jeanel Walker aka Eilionora "Takinaga" of Kisimull