Gulf Wars

  • ErinK
    Message 1 of 16 , Mar 11, 2010
      Hey, is anyone from here going to Gulf Wars? I usually see a few of my countrymen around there, but if there's anyone from this list I should seek out and say hi to, chime in!

      I will be accompanying a small army from Aethelmearc that includes many fighters in Japanese armor, so we should be easy to spot around battle time. (The one with the white belt is Sir Koredono, who's had a Japanese persona for ages and ages.)

      ERIN
      / Lady Elaine Fairchilde
      / she who really should get a Japanese name one of these days
    • Jeanel Walker
      Message 2 of 16 , Mar 11, 2010
        I am going to be there the last weekend I do hope to see you there.
        dont feel bad still working on a japanese name too =)

        Jeanel Walker aka Eilionora "Takinaga" of Kisimull