London in September [possibly OT]

  • richard johnson
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 10, 2010
      I am going to be in London for the Gerald Gardner Seminar on 12 September
      2010.

      Planning to arrive a few days early, leave a few days later, enjoy the
      sights. get into trouble<g>.

      Still working on a place to stay BUT...
      ...I understand that some people here are in that area and was wondering if
      anyone wants to meet and visit?
      Or if anyone knows where the <bleep> theSeminar is being held???

      --
      Rick Johnson
      http://Rick-Johnson.webs.com