Re: [SCA-JML] Digest Number 3130

  • Shannon Keys
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 9, 2010
      Apollonia,
      I have been trying to find concrete evidence of this for a number of
      years, but all I seem to find is anecdotal information... I have contacted
      the Japan Toy Museum about Temari, and gotten some info from them. Let me
      see if I can dig it up. There is also a Museum dedicated to Temari in
      Tokyo, however it is not on-line. I have been looking to see if I can find
      someone that can translate a letter to mail to them..
      Mizuno/Meadhbh