Temari Documentation Research Unsuccessful

  • apolloniavoss
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 8, 2010
      Good Morning Everyone:

      After searching several popular temari sites, reading through SCA instructor handouts, scanning 4 modern book introductions and peeking into the group's archives, I am coming up dry.

      Can you help? Do you, or someone you know, have literary, artistic or (the dream) archeological evidence for temari before 1600?

      I,like thousands of others, have fallen in love with the art form. I would like to teach it, but hate to do so with out some proof of its existence somewhere during our time period.

      I am grateful for any assistance you are able to render or for the knock on the head for missing something that is out there. I am limited to English and that might be the problem. ;-)

      ~Apollonia Voss