Making a Japanese persona

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 7, 2010
      Forwarded by Moderator: For some reason, Yahoogroups is behaving a bit oddly with some of our messages. Hopefully, the delay will be fixed shortly.

      Goode lady
      If there is NO one period that calls to you and you wish to incorporate your fighting into your personae ... I would like to mention Tomoe Gozen to you.... And her retinue of female fighters.

      William S. Giltner

      Lrd Tatsuo Okami

      Iron River Armoury

      www.iron-river-armoury.com