Re: Talking of hats...

  • coyote Silverpaw
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 23, 2010
      I did some investigation and I can get gasa from Japan or via USA (that orders them from Japan)...
      however I have found that straw is one of those organic materials that must go through quarantine and be fumigated,which adds extra cost and time... and siince the gasa are at least $80 already Im not interested in ordering them...

      My options now are finding them locally (within the country) or learning to make them myself! Does anyone have any experience with this?

      Kenji

      call me coyote, call me raven, call me something else
      youd be right, youd be wrong!
      Find something worth dying for, and LIVE for it!

      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 2, 2010
        --- In sca-jml@yahoogroups.com, coyote Silverpaw <ancientone@...> wrote:

        > My options now are finding them locally (within the country) or learning to make them myself! Does anyone have any experience with this?

        I'm guessing that hush means no. If you think it would be helpful, I can take some detail photos of the inside and outside of my hats and post them to the group later tonight.