Kurosawa film festival in Palo Alto, CA 2/20/10 - 3/30/10

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 20, 2010
      Stanford Theatre 221 University Avenue, Palo Alto, CA

      The Stanford Theatre in Palo Alto is running a Kurosawa festival starting this week with The Seven Samurai. The retrospective includes classic jidaigeki as well as films on modern subjects such as Scandal, Ikiru and Drunken Angel. Tickets are $7 adults.
      http://www.stanfordtheatre.org/stf/calendars/Kurosawa.html

    • James Eckman
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 21, 2010
        Awesome! A 10 minute drive for me.