Re: [SCA-JML] Help finding textile gallery website

  • Melanie Wing
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 5 1:58 PM
      Are you thinking of the Japanese Textile Garally on The Costume Museum
      page? http://www.iz2.or.jp/english/

      -Ishikawa

      On Fri, Feb 5, 2010 at 3:50 PM, Audrey Bergeron-Morin <
      audreybmorin@...> wrote:

      > Good afternoon,
      >
      > I remember browsing a very nice Japanese textile gallery, where there
      > were closeups of different extant fabrics we could browse in slideshow
      > mode. I have been unable to find it again. Can anybody help?
      >
      > Thank you,
      >
      > Audrey

    • Audrey Bergeron-Morin
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 5 5:33 PM
        YES! And now I'm embarrassed, it seems I lost it in a very obvious place... :-)

        Thank you very much,

        Audrey