Help finding textile gallery website

  • Audrey Bergeron-Morin
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 5 1:50 PM
      Good afternoon,

      I remember browsing a very nice Japanese textile gallery, where there
      were closeups of different extant fabrics we could browse in slideshow
      mode. I have been unable to find it again. Can anybody help?

      Thank you,

      Audrey
    • Melanie Wing
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 5 1:58 PM
        Are you thinking of the Japanese Textile Garally on The Costume Museum
        page? http://www.iz2.or.jp/english/

        -Ishikawa

        On Fri, Feb 5, 2010 at 3:50 PM, Audrey Bergeron-Morin <
        audreybmorin@...> wrote:

        > Good afternoon,
        >
        > I remember browsing a very nice Japanese textile gallery, where there
        > were closeups of different extant fabrics we could browse in slideshow
        > mode. I have been unable to find it again. Can anybody help?
        >
        > Thank you,
        >
        > Audrey

      • Audrey Bergeron-Morin
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 5 5:33 PM
          YES! And now I'm embarrassed, it seems I lost it in a very obvious place... :-)

          Thank you very much,

          Audrey