Estrella War Doings

  • L Joseph
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2010
      First of all, Rising Sun Encampment will be hosting a Beginner taiko
      workshop, Thursday, Friday and Saturday afternoon of war.

      Secondly, Rising Sun will celebrate the Year of The Tiger on Thursday
      evening after dark with sake and other treats. We hope to see some of
      you there.

      Rising Sun is a group of Asian personae from various parts of the
      Known World, united in friendship and common interest. We are the
      grateful guests of the Barony of Atenveldt and can be identified by
      our distinctive gate. As soon as I have more details on the location
      of our camp, I will post them here. Worst case scenario: maps to our
      camp will be available from the Arts & Sciences Collegium, next to the
      Grand Court Pavilion.

      "One dreamed of becoming somebody. Another remained awake and became." - Anonymous fortune cookie author

      http://www.wodefordhall.com