Re: [SCA-JML] Some help for name / badge registration

  • JL Badgley
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 20, 2010
      Yamamoto-dono,

      My wife and I are up in the Incipient Canton of Golden Playne
      (http://www.thegoldenplains.org) in Bangkok; though we are in the
      West, we have access to Solveig Throndottir's naming pamphelet and can
      give you page cites to help document your name, if necessary. Feel
      free to contact me off list, if you'd like.

      -Ii