Re: Documenting -E Suffix?

  • James Eckman
    Message 1 of 19 , Jan 20, 2010
      > Posted by: "Solveig Throndardottir"
      >
      > Noble Cousin!
      >
      > Greetings from Solveig!
      >

      >> Also, as for the book, it is in a local university library but I
      >> don't think they let non-students/faculity use the library (i.e.
      >> look at a book)... I know some Japanese from college... how much
      >> does one need to know (i.e are the names listed or are they tucked
      >> into paragraphs?)
      >>

      > It largely depends on how they control their stacks. Asking is the
      > only way to find out.
      Also check if they have a website, you can often find out this and other
      information there. It's also possible that they may sell library cards,
      if it's local enough for you to visit often, this may be an option.

      Jim
      Message 2 of 19 , Jan 20, 2010

        > Also check if they have a website, you can often find out this and
        > other
        > information there. It's also possible that they may sell library
        > cards,
        > if it's local enough for you to visit often, this may be an option.
        These are excellent points. I have gotten access to the Harvard Yen-
        Ching Library by filling out a form at circulation. This allows me to
        freely roam their stacks and read books inside the library. Cornell
        University's library sells library privileges for $20.00 a month
        which allows you to check books out of the library. I currently have
        20 of their books sitting in a box near me.