Laurel Office Request: Correction of URL

  • JL Badgley
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 22, 2009
      Ever get frustrated by how the name and device rules work? Especially for
      those of us "fringies" who like to explore history outside an
      Anglo-Celtic-French worldview? Well, here's one chance to have your voice
      heard.

      I really encourage anyone who has ever had problems with the College of
      Heralds or who has ideas for how it can be done better, to attend to the
      survey that is currently posted looking for suggestions on how to change the
      Rules for Submission (Rfs). In addition, other comments on the rules
      (whether an expansion of your thoughts, or a different take) can be sent to:

      rules@...
      Like voting, this is your opportunity to have your voice be heard. For
      those in the minority, it is especially important to be vocal on issues such
      as this, and I encourage everyone to participate at some level.

      -Ii Katsumori
      From: Patrick Anderson <president@... <president%40sca.org>>
      Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2009 19:18:14
      To: <announcements@... <announcements%40sca.org>>
      Subject: [Announcements] Laurel Office Request: Correction of URL

      Comments are strongly encouraged and can be sent to:
      SCA Inc.
      Box 360789
      Milpitas, CA 95036

      You may also email comments@... <comments%40lists.sca.org>.

      This announcement is an official informational release by the Society for
      Creative Anachronism , Inc. Permission is granted to reproduce this
      announcement in its entirety in newsletters, websites and electronic mailing
      lists.

      address.