A review of Kenneth Swope's book on the Japanese invasion of Korea

  • JL Badgley
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 21, 2009
      'Superior Title, Inferior Book’-Kenneth Swope’s “A Dragon’s Head and a
      Serpent’s Tail” '

      As you may guess from the title, the reviewer didn't think much of
      this particular book, but I think it is an interesting read and may
      give some leads to anyone else looking to study the conflict. I know
      the reviewer, and he is pretty fair in his criticisms, most of the
      time:

      http://shogun-yashiki.blogspot.com/2009/12/superior-title-inferior-book-kenneth.html

      -Ii/Jing/Jeong