Fontaines 12th Night Feast!

  • Lori Hannis
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 11, 2009
      Greetings unto the Outlands, and all others who will come by these letters.

      As many of you know Fontaine loves to cook, and more of us love to eat! And as such, Fontaine has gathered some of the finest
      foodstuffs with in the entire kingdom (And some as far away as the WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY top of Antir (Alaskan salmon)
      and so, It is with my humble pleasure that i announce what we are planning to eat!.

      1st Remove
      (on table during court)
      2 types of Soft cheese rolls (herb encrusted and honey/ginger rolled
      in crushed nuts)
      Cracker
      assortment
      CruditéPlatter (veggies
      with dip)
      Water

      (available
      on side table)
      Coffee,
      tea, and “wassail” (russian tea mix)

      2ndRemove
      Bread
      with butter and spreads
      Creamy
      squash soup
      Salmon
      loaf in aspic

      3rdRemove
      Meat
      pies
      Peas
      and onions
      Vegetable
      compote (root vegetables in a vinegarette dressing- similar to german
      potato salad)

      Pot
      luck desert table

      Are we hungry yet?

      Because wait! there's more...The next day, there will be a war practice lunch.
      what will be served? That is a surprise for a later date!

      So if you want to come.

      I am your feast reservations lady!

      my phone number is 505-334-3969 (please no calls after 9pm)

      and my email is lhannis@... (pay no attention to the send from address please)

      The cost for feast is as follows
      If you are a wee one under 5 it is free for you.
      If your age is between 6-12 the fee is $3
      if you are considered a big person and your age is older than 13, the feast is $7 for thee.

      There is a family cap of $50, so if you be the Duggers good luck to you!

      In humble service

      Lady Emeline l'Espicier

      "Climb the mountains and get theirgood tidings. Nature's peace will flow into you as sunshine flows intotrees. The winds will blow their own freshness into you, and the stormstheir energy, while cares will drop away from you like the leaves ofAutumn."
      ~ John Muir ~