Re: [SCA-JML] Menpo for Heavy Fighting

  • sekinakagawa@aol.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 10, 2009
      Greetings,
      If you look in the Pictures section you will see a couple of pictures of
      my zunari before it was finish and the alteration to meet armor requirements.

      Humbly,
      -Sukeie

      To ask a question may be a moments' shame,
      But not to ask and remain ignorant, is a life long shame.

    • Nick starnes
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 10, 2009
        Doesanyone know of any Samurai persona Groups I could contact in Darkwater,Trimaris? I would be very greatful.

        Arigato,

         Hasekure Maseshige;, Saburomono!