RE: [SCA-JML] Menpo for Heavy Fighting

  • Jeff's Hotmail
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 9, 2009
      Ashcraft Baker has a Japanese retainer right now for $135.00. He is family
      of mine. He makes good quality stuff

      Elrick

      _____

      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 10, 2009
        Greetings,
        If you look in the Pictures section you will see a couple of pictures of
        my zunari before it was finish and the alteration to meet armor requirements.

        Humbly,
        -Sukeie

        To ask a question may be a moments' shame,
        But not to ask and remain ignorant, is a life long shame.

      • Nick starnes
        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 10, 2009
          Doesanyone know of any Samurai persona Groups I could contact in Darkwater,Trimaris? I would be very greatful.

          Arigato,

           Hasekure Maseshige;, Saburomono!