Re: [SCA-JML] Happy brthday!

  • JL Badgley
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 6, 2009
      On Sun, Dec 6, 2009 at 11:08 PM, danabren <danabren@...> wrote:
      > Happy birthday to our most wonderful Saionji-hime!
      >
      > Kurokamakiri/Danabren

      The heavenly sun
      Who was coaxed forth from the cave
      Gave to us her light
      Today we give thanks for her
      Illuminating presence.

      Happy Birthday (and here's wishing you many more!)

      -Ii

      PS: Did you know that your birthday is one day after the King of
      Thailand's birthday?
    • Elaine Koogler
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 6, 2009
        What he said!!

        Kiri

        --
        "/It is only with the heart /that one can see clearly; what is essential
        is invisible to the eye."

      • Jamie Shirley
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 6, 2009
          Happy Birthday!! :)

          "Well behaved women rarely made history"

          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 6, 2009
            You are all making me blush. Thank you for the well wishes.