Happy brthday!

  • danabren
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 6, 2009
      Happy birthday to our most wonderful Saionji-hime!

      Kurokamakiri/Danabren
    • JL Badgley
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 6, 2009
        On Sun, Dec 6, 2009 at 11:08 PM, danabren <danabren@...> wrote:
        > Happy birthday to our most wonderful Saionji-hime!
        >
        > Kurokamakiri/Danabren

        The heavenly sun
        Who was coaxed forth from the cave
        Gave to us her light
        Today we give thanks for her
        Illuminating presence.

        Happy Birthday (and here's wishing you many more!)

        -Ii

        PS: Did you know that your birthday is one day after the King of
        Thailand's birthday?
      • Elaine Koogler
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 6, 2009
          What he said!!

          Kiri

          --
          "/It is only with the heart /that one can see clearly; what is essential
          is invisible to the eye."

        • Jamie Shirley
          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 6, 2009
            Happy Birthday!! :)

            "Well behaved women rarely made history"

            Message 5 of 5 , Dec 6, 2009
              You are all making me blush. Thank you for the well wishes.