Re: [SCA-JML] History of Japan - in 8 minutes

  • Anthony Bryant
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 24, 2009
      On Nov 24, 2009, at 1:21 PM, marteenvanrosenveldt wrote:

      > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LKCllKZbTdI&feature=player_embedded

      "Japan probably had more guns than any other country in the world.
      Even Compton."

      BWA HA HA HA HA HA!!! <ahem>

      I liked that. Thank you. :)
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 24, 2009
        --- In sca-jml@yahoogroups.com, Anthony Bryant <ajbryant@...> wrote:
        > BWA HA HA HA HA HA!!! <ahem>

        "Suddenly....JOMON!"

        This is disturbingly brilliant.

        Saionji no Hahahahah
      • John Lyon
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 27, 2009
          I am saddened and ashamed to have learned so much.

          --
          "You know, I used to think it was awful that life was so unfair. Then I
          things that happen to us come because we actually deserve them? So, now I

          John Lyon
          aka The Ugly Dragon
          aka Kita Jiru Toramassa