History of Japan - in 8 minutes

  • marteenvanrosenveldt
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 24, 2009
    • Anthony Bryant
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 24, 2009
        On Nov 24, 2009, at 1:21 PM, marteenvanrosenveldt wrote:

        > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LKCllKZbTdI&feature=player_embedded

        "Japan probably had more guns than any other country in the world.
        Even Compton."

        BWA HA HA HA HA HA!!! <ahem>

        I liked that. Thank you. :)
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 24, 2009
          --- In sca-jml@yahoogroups.com, Anthony Bryant <ajbryant@...> wrote:
          > BWA HA HA HA HA HA!!! <ahem>

          "Suddenly....JOMON!"

          This is disturbingly brilliant.

          Saionji no Hahahahah
        • John Lyon
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 27, 2009
            I am saddened and ashamed to have learned so much.

            --
            "You know, I used to think it was awful that life was so unfair. Then I
            things that happen to us come because we actually deserve them? So, now I

            John Lyon
            aka The Ugly Dragon
            aka Kita Jiru Toramassa