FORMING NEW GROUPS

  • sekinakagawa@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 21, 2009
      Greetings and well met,
      I am a chatelaine in a Canton of An Tir, I do not presume to be anyone
      special however doing reading to prepare for demos have taken me around the
      legal documents of the Society itself and the link provided here in is from
      the Society Seneschal and gives the detail information on establishing new
      branches. Hope this helps.

      http://www.sca.org/docs/pdf/SocSenHandbook-200510.pdf

      Humbly,
      -Sukeie

      To ask a question may be a moments' shame,
      But not to ask and remain ignorant, is a life long shame.

    • sekinakagawa@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 21, 2009
        Additionally: from the Corpora:

        http://www.sca.org/docs/pdf/govdocs.pdf

        Sec. III, Paragraph D

        but not to ask and remain ignorant, is a life long shame.