Poetry resources, was Re: Tango no Sekku - the Feast of Banners

    Message 1 of 42 , Nov 17, 2009
      --- In sca-jml@yahoogroups.com, "Shefferly, Charles" <cshefferly@...> wrote:

      > Perhaps.....

      If anyone is interested in Japanese poetic forms, there are a bunch of resources at

      Takeda-dono and I are playing with waka, an unrhymed form consisting of five lines with syllable counts of 5-7-5-77.

      Game on!

    • Octavian Silvermoon
      Message 42 of 42 , Nov 23, 2009
        Another option for the group, you can set the group settings to allow file
        attachments, but store them in the files sections. This saved the email
        size, and allows attachments to come through because there will be a link
        created to go to the files section directly to the attachment. It works
        rather well in one of the other groups I moderate.

        ~Octavian