Re: Tango no Sekku - the Feast of Banners

    Message 1 of 42 , Nov 17, 2009
      --- In sca-jml@yahoogroups.com, sigrune@... wrote:

      > Ah, Gracious Beauty
      > Had not your attention caught
      > On dye or bearing
      > Would you wonder if poem
      > Could issue forth from one?

      A waving banner
      Is no man, yet it catches
      The eye by design.
      A man either has true worth
      Or merely flaps in the breeze.

    • Octavian Silvermoon
      Message 42 of 42 , Nov 23, 2009
        Another option for the group, you can set the group settings to allow file
        attachments, but store them in the files sections. This saved the email
        size, and allows attachments to come through because there will be a link
        created to go to the files section directly to the attachment. It works
        rather well in one of the other groups I moderate.

        ~Octavian