RE: [SCA-JML] Re: Tango no Sekku - the Feast of Banners

  • Shefferly, Charles
    Message 1 of 42 , Nov 17, 2009
      Perhaps.....

      Stillness beside the stone

      Falling Cherry blossoms seen as snow.

      Peace, Serenity

      The stone and I are one.

      ________________________________

      From: sca-jml@yahoogroups.com [mailto:sca-jml@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf
      Of wodeford
      Sent: Tuesday, November 17, 2009 1:11 PM
      To: sca-jml@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [SCA-JML] Re: Tango no Sekku - the Feast of Banners

      --- In sca-jml@yahoogroups.com <mailto:sca-jml%40yahoogroups.com> ,
      sigrune@... wrote:

      > Looking as handsome and dashing as one can all day, regardless of the
      > activity, to attract the positive attention of a Lady. And maybe even
      > a compliment! :)

      The first impression
      Is all dash and elegance
      That delights the eye.
      But can he write a poem
      That reveals his true merit? ;-D

      **********************
      ** LEGAL DISCLAIMER **
      **********************

      This E-mail message and any attachments may contain
      legally privileged, confidential or proprietary
      information. If you are not the intended recipient(s),
      or the employee or agent responsible for delivery of
      this message to the intended recipient(s), you are
      hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution
      or copying of this E-mail message is strictly
      prohibited. If you have received this message in
      error, please immediately notify the sender and
      delete this E-mail message from your computer.

    • Octavian Silvermoon
      Message 42 of 42 , Nov 23, 2009
        Another option for the group, you can set the group settings to allow file
        attachments, but store them in the files sections. This saved the email
        size, and allows attachments to come through because there will be a link
        created to go to the files section directly to the attachment. It works
        rather well in one of the other groups I moderate.

        ~Octavian