Re: Tango no Sekku - the Feast of Banners

    Message 1 of 42 , Nov 17, 2009
      --- In sca-jml@yahoogroups.com, sigrune@... wrote:

      > Looking as handsome and dashing as one can all day, regardless of the
      > activity, to attract the positive attention of a Lady. And maybe even > a compliment! :)

      The first impression
      Is all dash and elegance
      That delights the eye.
      But can he write a poem
      That reveals his true merit? ;-D

    • Octavian Silvermoon
      Message 42 of 42 , Nov 23, 2009
        Another option for the group, you can set the group settings to allow file
        attachments, but store them in the files sections. This saved the email
        size, and allows attachments to come through because there will be a link
        created to go to the files section directly to the attachment. It works
        rather well in one of the other groups I moderate.

        ~Octavian