[SCA-JML] Japanese Banquet Event - Possible Date

    Message 1 of 42 , Nov 16, 2009

      Greetings yet again from Solveig! How about 2010 MAY 08 from 10:00 AM
      - 10:00 PM at

      Camp Brockway
      7757 Pratt's Falls Road
      Manlius, NY 13104

      Site Fee: $8.00
      Below the Salt: $10.00
      Above the Salt: $20.00

      Costs are tentative at this time. The date is almost exactly the
      Japanese beginning of Summer. Consequently, that will be the theme
      for the event. Waterfalls provide an all-Sumer kigo (seasonal word)
      for poetic composition. Activities may include:

      1. Classes
      2. Poetry Composition
      3. Sumo Tournament
      4. Chaji (Dinner + Tea)

      On-Board reservations would have limited availability. How does it
      sound?

    • Octavian Silvermoon
      Message 42 of 42 , Nov 23, 2009
        Another option for the group, you can set the group settings to allow file
        attachments, but store them in the files sections. This saved the email
        size, and allows attachments to come through because there will be a link
        created to go to the files section directly to the attachment. It works
        rather well in one of the other groups I moderate.

        ~Octavian