Essay/photo contest - win trips to Japan

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 15, 2009
      I almost hesitate to post this because it may mean one of you might be the one who beats me out in the contest, however, Yokoso! Japan (Japan National Tourism Organization) is sponsoring a contest to win trips to Japan in 2010. Details can be found here:
      http://www.japantravelinfo.com/2010/win.html

      Be sure to read all the details. The prizes for the essay contest are different from the ones for the photo contest.

      Good luck!