Re: Playing the Name Game

  • luannesews2001
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 30, 2009
      Noble Cousin!

      We had the second edition of NCMJ.

      No, I didn't check the "Don't even think about changing ANYTHING" box.

      My time period of interest is mid to late 16th century, which is when "Tora" is listed as a woman's given name. What kind of a suffix do you think it might need?

      In case I haven't ever said it, THANK YOU very much for all your work in creating and updating your "modest pamphlet."