Re: FIRST EVENT

    Message 1 of 42 , Oct 25, 2009
      --- In sca-jml@yahoogroups.com, the.lady.phoenix@... wrote:

      > nice, seems my area has a crown event of similar name coming up, b ut
      > I don't know when or where.
      >
      > Needless to say, I'm not going. I'm waiting for my Blue card to
      > arrive (yes, I sent my money in now I'm waiting).

      You do NOT need to be a member to attend an event, though you may have to pay a modest non-member fee of $3.00. Check your kingdom website to see if they have event listings: you may be able to find information on events before you receive your first kingdom newsletter.

      > Sara, wishing the herald would get back to me after waiting 2 weeks,
      > to hear anything.

      You also do not need to have a registered name or device to play. It takes time for name and device submissions to be reviewed, in fact, my European device submission had two birthdays before the final version of it passed - and I still have not gotten around to registering my Japanese name or a Japanese device. (Maybe this winter when I've got some free time to write it all up....)

    • Octavian Silvermoon
      Message 42 of 42 , Nov 23, 2009
        Another option for the group, you can set the group settings to allow file
        attachments, but store them in the files sections. This saved the email
        size, and allows attachments to come through because there will be a link
        created to go to the files section directly to the attachment. It works
        rather well in one of the other groups I moderate.

        ~Octavian