Re: [SCA-JML] Converting Kabuto

  • Loujaue McPherson
    Message 1 of 11 , Oct 20, 2009
      Check out mine!

      http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=763338476&v=photos&ref=profile#/photo.php?pid=109424&op=3&o=global&view=global&subj=1422112586&id=100000101966993

      --- On Mon, 10/19/09, rayzentz@... <rayzentz@...> wrote:

      From: rayzentz@... <rayzentz@...>
      Subject: Re: [SCA-JML] Converting Kabuto
      To: sca-jml@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Monday, October 19, 2009, 5:23 PM

      I converted a Baseball helmet to a Kabuto for my son. It should be pictured in the galleries, if that is of any help...

      If it is not still there (I don't have time to check right now), send me a private address, and I can certainly forward photos to you.

      Padruig

      Message 2 of 11 , Oct 20, 2009
        For those members that receive their list mail in digest form, and even for those that don't, please consider deleting any portion of a post that does not need to be repeated along with your response.

        If you simply stick your post on top (as I am doing here), it's very easy to have previous messages pile up. I leave the first line of the previous posts in this thread as illustration:

        --- In sca-jml@yahoogroups.com, Loujaue McPherson <loujaue@...> wrote:
        > Check out mine!

        > --- On Mon, 10/19/09, rayzentz@... <rayzentz@...> wrote:
        > I converted a Baseball helmet to a Kabuto for my son.

        Thank you,
        Saionji no Hanae
      • William Giltner
        Message 3 of 11 , Oct 20, 2009
          DONT Link to profiles set to "Private">>>!

          Its just Silly.

          William S. Giltner

          Lrd Tatsuo Okami

          Iron River Armoury

          www.iron-river-armoury.com

          From: rayzentz@aim. com <rayzentz@aim. com>

          To: sca-jml@yahoogroups .com

          Date: Monday, October 19, 2009, 5:23 PM

          Message 4 of 11 , Oct 21, 2009
            [[MODERATOR'S NOTE: Lower portion trimmed for sake of digest readers]]

            Sorry if it came up that way.  Mine is public as well as our fighter mistress.

            Message 5 of 11 , Oct 21, 2009
              So sorry. The link still seems to point to an inaccessible page.

              Dôshu

              --
              Mori Daitarô Michimori-shônagon