FIRST EVENT

  • Ward
    Message 1 of 42 , Oct 20, 2009
      Crown tourney is coming up in two weeks.

      I need to make some garb to attend.
      Any suggestions on what I should make that would be appropriate ?

      Id like to keep it to three pieces.
      One of them being a Hakama.

      so far i think maybe
      kosode, hakama, kataginu,

      any thoughts ?

      I have beginner sewing skills.
      Although I have been getting compliments of my fighting garb i made myself. So..

      Also what patterns should i use.
    • Octavian Silvermoon
      Message 42 of 42 , Nov 23, 2009
        Another option for the group, you can set the group settings to allow file
        attachments, but store them in the files sections. This saved the email
        size, and allows attachments to come through because there will be a link
        created to go to the files section directly to the attachment. It works
        rather well in one of the other groups I moderate.

        ~Octavian